Our meetings are free entry for members.
Non-members pay a nominal entry charge of £3 which helps us pay for the hire costs.
Our meetings also feature a small raffle.
Free tea, coffee and biscuits are served to allow for any discussions you may wish to have, or even just a chat!
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL MEETINGS ARE CURRENTLY POSTPONED DUE TO CORONAVIRUS MEASURES – WE WILL TRY TO PUT CONTENT ONLINE IN THE MEANTIME
We normally meet at 7:30 in the Methodist Church.
These are the currently planned meetings
- 23 March AGM & short talks about new displays in the Heritage Centre
- 27 April Beach Knoll by Alan Heasman
- 7 May Band of Brothers by John Dymond
- 22 June Prehistoric Aldbourne – A History by Cassie Rust
- Music Festival: Music Groups in Aldbourne and Aldbourne Artists by Terry Gilligan and Alan Heasman
- September, Carnival: History of Aldbourne Fair by Liz and John Dymond
- 28 September Ida Gandy by Jane Cursiter
- 26 October Manorial Records by John Dymond, Terry Gilligan and Julia Hunt
- 23 November Members Talks
- December date tba Christmas entertainment