We would normally meet at 7:30 in the Methodist Church, but until we are alloowed to do that we will do talks via Zoom, also at 7:30. Below is our planned list of talks:
- 25 January 2021: 4 Short talks about the new displays
- 22 February: Prehistoric Aldbourne – Cassie
- 22 March: Anglo-Saxon Aldbourne – Liz + Paddy Gilligan; The Jockey – Terry
- 26 April: AGM (if we are allowed to meet in person) + Beach Knoll – Alan
- 24 May: Band of Brother – Richard Osgood
- 28 June: 17th Century Traders – John, Brief talk on trading tokens – Cassie
- Summer: Treasure hunt, exact date to be decided
- 27 September: The Interesting and All-Pervasive Pizzies – Julia Hunt
Note that some talks created during lockdown are available on our Videos page, and talks above which are done via Zoom will be recorded and made available through our videos page.
Once face-to-face meetings are allowed:
Our meetings are free entry for members.
Non-members pay a nominal entry charge of £3 which helps us pay for the hire costs.
Our meetings also feature a small raffle.
Free tea, coffee and biscuits are served to allow for any discussions you may wish to have, or even just a chat!